Monday 12 August 2013

Last post today. Enjoy the rest of your Monday guys.

Hi. I'm hoping to kill time with this post. Hopefully time would move faster now that I'm pretending not to notice.Ive decided to use plain words and not hide behind some story or some sad feeling this time. So here are things as they are. I am exhausted. Been exhausted since I left bed this morning. And Work. Work isn't helping. I want to open up, vent and say all the horrid things I have in my head. So between answering calls, attending to people and stamping and signing shit I know nothing about. Work has been something. People tried to comfort me today. You know yourselves. I appreciate your kind words. May others also make you smile on your days of sadness and trials. I dont think I'd ever get used to working here but I'd try. You know we all have strengths we are unaware of. I hope mine will be able to carry me through. Its remaining ten minutes guys. Almost six. Thanks and God bless.
                                                                                                                         Yours Truly.
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment