Sunday 13 May 2012

===>MRS FAYOMI'S CLASS

I would just sit here
watch her lips move
she seems so loud
but then I hear nothing
her eyes are wide with excitement
her gestures very frantic
her hands, her head, the movement
she's trying to make me understand
I would rather understand other things tho
like why my hair didnt turn out right
like why she just wont say yes
like why I havent made my mom happy
or why I had nothing to say on the phone
why she dint tell me she was sick
Or some that dont just have answers
like why's the sky so blue this morning
or why the clouds dont look amazing without stars
or why cant I be in Milan now
or why do I think I'm in love
Many questions, no answers
I want to understand
Why I cant make any sense
from all what this woman is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment