Wednesday 19 June 2013

I am talking to you today

We know the guys how easily they get turned on. How easy they respond to the tight short clothes you girls intentionally put on. But no, I'm not talking to them, I'm talking to you today. You're the the lonely girl who tries desperately to hide how sad you are. You're the girl who lies on her bed, touching herself in the dark. You're the girl who would give anything to be noticed. I am talking to you. The girl who acts tough but is like jelly inside. The needy girl who fronts like she don't want you. Do you feel horny when he gives you that look? Do you feel your insides clench when his arm mistakenly brushes yours? Do you sing for joy because your heart tells you he wants you? Do you get wet cause of his sexy husky voice over the phone? You are ashamed of your raging hormones so you don't tell him how much you want him. Your inexperienced mind wants to venture into the unknown. Your body is craving to be molested. You want to be ravished by his mouth, his hands, every which way. I'm talking to you, the girl who is too scared to love. You dream of Mr Right each night. You enjoy having him hold you in your dreams just that he don't stay till sunrise. You're a devoted believer in love but you are too afraid to leap. You make me sad. You are too broken to receive what you cannot give. I'm talking to you. The girl who loves generously, giving all the love in your heart to the wrong people. You watch the horror movie that is your life. You watch these people trample over your heart. But you're too scared to be alone so you love some more. I'm talking to you today. You're the girl with the dirtiest mind I've seen. I see you, the way you stare at the boys and girls alike. You scare me sometimes. I see the lust in your eyes, its going to drive you insane. You live for those passionate moments, the few minutes of heated sex in those dark corners, the cars, the beds. It is these moments you come most alive. I am talking to you. The girl who struggles for attention. You follow the football matches, drink, smoke just so you'd look cool enough to be considered as his girl. You are lost. very lost. You lose yourself to become someone you think he wants. I am talking to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment