Tuesday 6 March 2018

6.March.2018

I am different
Beautiful
Unique
Flawed but worthy
Passionate and driven
Strong
I work hard with the future in mind, with the goal prize fueling the fire in my eyes
I surprise those who underestimate me
My love is intense
Expressive
Bare, pure, will not ask for anything apart from yourself
My love is selfless, giving, and will give abit more
My love is involved, present
You will never need to doubt where my heart is
Who my body craves for
My love opens me up like a flower, blossoming for my lover
My love is Scary
An Overwhelming storm
That will swallow you whole
My love brings soul quivering passion
My love will not accept mediocre
Half assed love
My love will not accept lies
Will not accept emotional abuse
Will not wait around while you ‘process’ your feelings for me
I am woman, complete, more than enough
I bring light, comfort, warmth
When I leave
You will struggle to find me in other women
You will kiss them like their lips are burning with my name
You will touch them, eyes closed imagining it was my slender curvy body
And when they moan in pleasure, you will be searching for my tune
Then you would realize my being is a virus branded in your blood, in the beginning of your soul

5 comments:

  1. Louder please! Lol..Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,_thesilk just followed you.Please follow back.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking your blog for new work lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kinda love is intense and very rare. Nearly extinct. Pray the, tell me where I may find such.

    ReplyDelete