Monday 1 January 2018

the difficult questions

is it okay to tell you

I count minutes waiting for your text

is it okay to ask

when we don't talk, do you miss me like I miss you?

does your heart hurt and beat so fast like it would fall out of your chest?

do you go to my whatsapp to check if I'm online

does it drive you crazy thinking about where I am and what I'm doing

do you miss my smile like I miss yours?

"is this too much pressure on you?"

am I too needy? obsessive?

when I say I miss you and you don't say it back what does it mean?

I talk about my feelings more than you do. does it mean I care more?

do i bother you? creep you out? would you rather I let you be?

sometimes I think there's someone else. is there someone else? met someone new and exciting and enchanting?

have you fallen out of love with me? do I still take your breath away?

2 comments:

  1. This kinda love comes off as a responsibility,as it should be. It's not some auto pilot thinggy ( you just let it be and see how it goes). Where one feels rth other person is no longer responsible to him/her it's not outta place to suspect you're in love alone as the other half obviously took the exit.

    ReplyDelete