Thursday 31 July 2014

31. July. 2013.

If I were to write a long song it would be about love

About fire. In my chest, heating up my bones.

If I were to write a love song it would be about you

Brown eyes with so much promise that hold my feet glued to the ground .

If I were to write a love song it would be about euphoria

the air of childish carefreeness and the sound of laughter

If I were to write a love song it would be about lust

Heated passion, fiery romance and joint bodies.

If I were to write a love song it would be about sacrifice

selfless love and an endless length of excusing your intentions

If I were to write about love it would be about pain

Blinding pain that takes your breath away

If I were to write about love it would be about loneliness

One absence after another, that leaves you empty inside.

If I want to write a love song it would be about how you walked into my heart and walked out, taking everything with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment